> Accomodation and Relocation Packages/Services
> Professional Report Housing Inventory
> Legal Formalities
> Domestic Employees

  • Advising to open a bank account.
  • Application and form filling for Spanish residence certificate
  • Registration to your local town hall (padrón)
  • Arrangement for utilities (gas, electricity and water)
  • Application for home and cell phone lines + Internet + TV with international channels
  • Home and medical insurances
  • Change of driving licence
  • Foreign Vehicle Registration Service and Spanish plates + car insurance
  • Children School admission procedures
  • Country Club registration


© 2005-2019 - Copyright MADRIDEM